- Artikelnr.: 1012808
- Hersteller-Nr.: MCZ-005M-KWN00
- EAN: 4719512050224
- Gewicht: 15,1 kg
2 im externen Lager verfügbar
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
The new wave of case technology pioneered by our MasterCase series crests with the unique FreeForm™ Modular System, which allows unparalleled flexibility to upgrade your case via the addition of top panels or doors, change aesthetics, thermal performance and layout flexibility. The MasterCase Maker 5 advances beyond the concept of a standard build by offering the option to completely swap and adjust the case's form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories.
We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions. The FreeForm™ Modular System of the MasterCase lets you adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors.
The external modularity allows easy expansion. MasterCase Maker 5 reveals a simple yet modern style with customization options such as a magnetic top cover with plate, a padded front door for sound suppression and an illuminated glossy I/O panel. Have an awesome idea, and the ability to express them in everything you make or do? Download the 3D-graphic file for external modularity to customize and accessorize.
Leveraging our unique clip-and-click technology, vertically adjust or entirely remove your optical disk drive (ODD) and HDD via sliding locks. Just click-in the cages, and adjust the height to suit your needs. Position them at the top to allow room for up to three extra-long graphics cards, or retain only the bottom positioned cages to add a front-mounted radiator for even more cooling options.
The first Cooler Master case to incorporate two easy to install slip-and-clip solid-state drive pockets (2.5") with four easy mounting positions. Showcase them on the partition panel or hide them behind the motherboard tray for a cleaner look.
A.Two behind the motherboard tray
B.Two on top of power supply partition
FreeForm enables the option to install three front-mounted 140mm fans and a 280mm radiator for unmatchable ventilation due to a unique facility to horizontally shift the bottom-mounted hard disk drives. There's also support for up to six 140mm fans through the case, unique for a mid-sized tower.
Equipped with an upgraded I/O panel, you get buttons for the LED strip, fan speed control and four USB ports including USB 3.0 Type C. Ensure your rig will be future proof and support the devices of tomorrow.
The controller board supports up to six fans and four LED strips, allowing for high (12V) and low (7V) fan speeds and LED lighting for stripes or fans with three modes (on, off and breathing effect).
The MasterCase Maker 5 includes a magnetic LED Strip that beams with a red glow ensuring your rig is lit up. The strip can be placed anywhere in the case.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 528.6 x 235 x 548mm / 20.8 x 9.3 x 21.6 inch
- M/B Type: ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 2x
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 5x
- 2.5" Drive Bay: 2+5
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x1, USB 3.0 (type C) x1, USB 2.0 x2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front: 140 x 25mm fan 2x, 1200RPM (pre-Installed) / 140 x 25mm fan x1 (optional)
- Rear: 140 x 25mm fan 1x, 1200RPM (pre-Installed) / 140 x 25mm fan x1 (optional)
- Top: 120 / 140mm fan 2x (optional)
- Front: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (requires removal of ODD cage)
- Rear: 120mm, 140mm
- Top: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (max. 297mm radiator length)
- Red LED strip x 1(pre-Installed), 4 LED connections available
- Bottom Mount, ATX PS2 (maximum length: 200mm)
- VGA card length: 412mm/16.22 inch (without 3.5” HDD cage) / 296mm/11.7 inch (with 3.5” HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height: 190mm/7.48 inch